Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dance, Baby, Dance!

And I thought the last caspar babypants in-store performance was crazy!

Thanks caspar babypants for a terrific show!


Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, to everyone that came down today to dance and sing out loud. We hope you had a lot of fun! I know we sure did. I'm so glad he sang my new favorite song 'Googly Eyes.'

We tried our hardest to keep everything on the up-and-up, clear walk ways, and make paths in and out of the store, but eventually had to give in to the chaos of it all. Good thing the fire department didn't come and shut us down!

I was able to get some insider info...
There's a new CD coming out in September!
Whoo Hoo!

We will let you know on facebook when we have the new CDs available in the store!

Be sure to 'like' Kids Club and caspar babypants on facebook for all the latest info on our events, sales, promotions, shows, funny tid-bits...!

Like Us!
Kids Club:   http://on.fb.me/k6u7Xu
caspar babypants:   http://on.fb.me/lJw6NL

Also, check out caspar babypants on the web for videos, music, and more:



No comments:

Post a Comment