Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kelly is a Groovy Girl!


Groovy Girls by Manhattan are seriously the grooviest dolls on the planet! From their funky hair to their crazy clothes, these girls will brighten anyone's day. Personally, these were my favorite dolls when I was younger. 

I had so many of them! Remember when they were poseable? I do! 


My mom had to go to all sorts of stores to find me the ones I didn't have. She still says that Kids Club always had the biggest and best selection when I was a tyke, and guess what? We still do! From the beloved ladybug girl, to the purple haired ballerina, to the pretty in pink princess, you can find any Groovy (fashion-forward) Girl your heart desires. 

I am also super excited to say that Manhattan is now making corresponding costumes, so your little one can be as funky as her favorite Groovy Girl. Too bad they didn't have these when I was little!



-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment