Monday, May 9, 2011

Confessions of a Fashionista Nana

Who said shopping for clothes with your grandkids isn't fun?


Hi! I'm Pam, or as my grandkids call me 'Nana.'

Three of my grandchildren head straight to the clothing section when we come to Kids Club! 

On my days off I love treating my grandkids to a day of shopping at Kids Club to pick out some new clothes. We carry many unique kids' clothing brands -and- thoughtfully selected groups from the major kids' clothing brands, that you won't find at other stores.

Finley (5) looks adorable in Joule with it's pretty colors and fun patterns.
Jake (10) and Tommy (8), however, want to look "cool" so they prefer Quicksilver or Billabong.
There are always great t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hats that they love to try on.
(I even buy them some, most of the time!)


Finley in her new Joule outfit; sweatshirt, leggings, and sneakers.


Finley shopping for an accessory to go with her cute new top, pants, and shoes.


Tommy chooses Billabong in the 'Surfing USA' group; t-shirt, jeans, and hat.


Jake, as usual, goes for Quicksilver; new super soft slim-fit t-shirt, hat and a sweatshirt (that he is not wearing in this photo).


Looking good as they check out the toys.


Happily heading to Nana's house in their new threads.


If you need suggestions, I am full of them. I have seven grandkids that range in ages from 3 to 10.
Over the years I have bought many toys and lots of clothes from Kids Club.
So I can tell you which ones have been a big hit.

-Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment